Who’s helping Santa and dancing along the way. Mrs. Claus, that’s who. Our Dancing Baking Mrs. Claus, from Fraser Hill Farm, will dance right into your heart as she helps you greet your family, guests or customers. Standing 3 ft. tall and holding a plate full of Christmas cookies, she will be a delightful addition to your holiday decor in any home, office or shop. When motion is detected, she will move her arms and sway her body to Jingle Bells. Dressed in a festive white apron over a red velvet dress with a coordinating mob-cap, her warm smile will fill you and yours with holiday cheer. Place her in a window display, near the fireplace or next to the Christmas tree and watch as she entertains everyone with glee. for even more holiday fun, pair her with our Dancing Baking Santa Claus (sold separately model # FSC036-2RD7).
- ANIMATION: Music and Motion Mrs. Claus moves her head and arms with or without music. Easy to operate – just plug her in to see movement! Music on/off button is located under her left sleeve.
- MUSICAL: Jingle Bells can be heard through the speaker located inside her left hand (song lasts approximately lasts approx. 51 seconds). Music volume is approximately 72 dBs and cannot be adjusted.
- CHRISTMAS SPIRIT: With Mrs. Claus dressed in her most festive apron and holding a plate of holiday cookies, she is ready to spread some Christmas cheer. (Measures 10″D x 16.5″W x 36″H)
- FESTIVE OUTFIT: Festively dressed in a white apron complete with floral applique, 2 front pockets and eyelet trim. A red velvet dress with white eyelet trim and coordinating mob-cap complete her festive style.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED FOR INDOOR USE: No assembly required – remove from packaging, fluff, and display! For many years of enjoyment, indoor use is strongly recommended.
- Jingle bells can be heard through the music speaker located inside her left hand
- Simple head assembly required – instructions included
- 6 ft. power cord uses standard 115-Volt electrical outlet